license change - who has to agree ?

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Thu Aug 5 20:54:42 BST 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 21:12, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi
>
> Who has to agree to a license change of a file in kde cvs ?
> All people having committed something to the file, or only those who are
> mentioned in the licenseheader ?

Everyone who has any copyrights to the code in question. It's not entirely
clear at what amount of code someone can rightfully claim copyright but I
think any contribution of more than 5 to 10 lines of code (excluding
whitespace changes) is probably a good guidepost.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian at kde.org  |   KDE Community World Summit 2004  |  bastian at suse.com