ANNOUNCE: most of CVS is readonly now

Andrea RIZZI rizzi at sns.it
Thu Aug 5 12:05:54 BST 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:34:45 +0200
  Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I set the release modules to readonly. Please send
>patches you feel have to go
>in to kde-core-devel at kde.org.

I do not understand why we cannot keep kde-i18n opened for
2 more days since this is the typical time need for GUI
change propagation in .po files.

I also think that is not a good idea to remove the "beta1"
in the version name the day before the tag (see.
kommander.po)
Also fixing whatsthis message the day before the tag means
breaking it in other 50 languages.

Can we have 24 hours to fix UI changes in translations?
Actually it takes 30 seconds to fix those messages, the
only problem is that they arrived after the total freeze.

Andrea