REMINDER: August 4th, 2004: Total Freeze

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Aug 4 09:19:36 BST 2004

Am Mittwoch 04 August 2004 00:32 schrieb Stephan Binner:
> On Thursday 29 July 2004 09:24, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > KDE 3.3 is frozen for _everything_ excluding show stopper bugs.
> > Yes, that includes translations.
>
> And version numbers? :-)
Before everyone jumps on adding RC version numbers everywhere,
be sure to read the rest of the release schedule:

August 7st, 2004: RC1 prepared

 This release will happen very quickly, so the RC1 will already be labeled
3.3.0. So if there's nothing wrong with it, we will change the file names and
are done (I can have dreams too, no?).
 With this release a KDE_3_3_BRANCH is created and the final touches are
applied in there.

So add the version number you want to have for KDE 3.3.0

Greetings, Stephan