kthememanager thems - final

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Mon Aug 2 15:02:49 BST 2004

Hi all,

I have a patch ready for the theme manager which adds a few themes. The
problem is that the theme manager has an non found bug, which makes it
unusable for themes in $kdedir (local themes in ~/.kde/ work quite good).

The patch adds a few xmls + pngs under kcontrol, a makefile.am (attached
here), and I add themes to the subdirs of the appropriate makefile.am.

May I commit? (even though the module is not usable yet).

BTW:
there is no entry in bugs.kde.org for kthememanager, please add one.
--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/