unsermake

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Apr 29 18:01:56 BST 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 02:51, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> I recently setup a box to build cvs nightly for testing (Nightly knoppix cd's
> anyone?).  In the initial testing I noticed that some of the directories
> (kdegames, kdemultimedia..) don't build using unsermake.  I would like to be
> able to track down and fix the errors and ones that occur in the future, but
> don't know where to start.  Is there a listing somewhere of common
> Makefile.am errors or things to check for when unsermake breaks?

There's a list of known problems in kdenonbeta/unsermake/TODO.

kdegames works, but not with make -j, due to some missing inter-library-dependencies.
(workaround: make -k -j num compile || make)

Dunno about kdemultimedia, I thought it worked ok.
kdeedu definitely doesn't work, weird makefiles (with conditional sources) in one of the apps.