Icon choosing in kedittoolbar

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Apr 29 14:59:40 BST 2004

On Thursday 29 April 2004 13:53, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have some problems with the last commits to KEditToolbar. Please try
> to edit a DTD toolbar in Quanta (e.g Standard) either from the
> Settings->Configure Toolbars or RMB->Edit Toolbar. All the actions are
> missing from there, only the separators are visible. :-(

kdeui (kdelibs): XmlData type Part xmlFile: /tmp/kde-dfaure3SWjsS/quanta/quanta4G99la.tmp
kdeui (kdelibs):     Toolbar: Standard <quanta>
kdeui (kdelibs):     0 actions in the collection.

Your actions are not in the part's actioncollection ???
How does this xmlguiclient's actions get plugged into place then?