KIconDialog extensions (was: Re: Icon choosing in kedittoolbar)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Apr 28 15:01:42 BST 2004

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 15:55, Rob Kaper wrote:
> I don't want the user to select system icons to be used as game tokens, nor
> to look in other locations than the one I specified.
I guess that's because it's a networked game, so you must make sure that everyone
has the selected icon?
It's a somewhat particular case, so I don't think it should be an argument in the
convenience static method; but you seem to be using the normal constructor
and setFoo() methods, so a new method for this is OK, IMHO.