i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Sun Apr 25 15:49:43 BST 2004

I wish my problems were those all the times...

The problem is that I am not sure if I patched kppp. Can you test? No modem
here... (and no driver for 2.6)

ביום ראשון, 25 באפריל 2004, 13:34, נכתב על ידי Shaheed:
> The only thing that is wrong is the comment...Bengali *is* an Indic
> language :-). So,
>
> +      /*
> +       * pppd cannot handle number Indic and Bengali digits
> +       * need to transform them to Arab digits
>

> should read more like "pppd cannot handle non-Arabic digits: transform
> other scripts to Arabic".
ok. I will remember this when commiting. :)

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/