i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 19 17:34:00 BST 2004

Munzir, wrong list. I am forwarding to kde-core-devel (this was in cooker-I18N
originally).
ביום שני, 19 באפריל 2004, 05:28, נכתב על ידי Munzir Taha:
> I noticed this odd bug and need you to show me where do I need to file
> those bugs.
>

> Hinid numberals are not numbers in linux!
>
> In kppp:
> If I type the phone number in Hindi numerals e.g. ٣٦٠٦٠٦٠ . It won't dial
> properly.
report in in bugs.kde.org.

> In kspread:
> Hindi numerals won't be considered numbers. They won't add/subtract/...
again, report it.

> This is very serious and we need to file a bug. What component is
> responsible of this? glibc? locales? application-specific?
maybe qt?

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/