Instant messenger interface library

Will Stephenson lists at stevello.free-online.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 16:50:30 BST 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 23:30, Will Stephenson wrote:
> There is a fair bit of work to be done in defining the final interface, but
> as this is affected by a lot of people's needs (IM apps, PIM apps, games)
> I'd like to show what I've got so far and get some feedback to have a
> chance of getting this in KDE 3.3.

I've been doing some requirements analysis to move towards a DCOP interface,
by inventing some use cases and seeing what they'd need,  which I've put up
at:

http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/william.stephenson/home.informal/iface_design_notes.html

If you would be interested in using instant messaging from other KDE apps
please have a look and tell me what you think.

Will
--
Will Stephenson
IRC: Bille