Instant messenger interface library

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Apr 3 05:13:04 BST 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 17:30, Will Stephenson wrote:
> There is a fair bit of work to be done in defining the final
> interface, but as this is affected by a lot of people's needs (IM
> apps, PIM apps, games) I'd like to show what I've got so far and get
> some feedback to have a chance of getting this in KDE 3.3.  I've told
> kde-pim but I gather they're busy so in the meantime world+dog might
> as well kick its tyres.

Hey, I've been really busy lately so I didn't have too much time to
review your baby properly till now. Lately I was thinking about
writting a common kabc to real-time status/info library and it seems
you implemented nicely the instant messenger part of it. If you have a
second please come down to #kontact on freenode and we'll talk about
it :)

Zack

--
I Wish I Was Barbie. That Bitch has EVERYTHING.