Request for move of KHexEdit2 lib etc.

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Mon Sep 29 18:38:12 BST 2003

On Monday 29 September 2003 17:47, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> please move the according parts of KHexEdit2 from kdenonbeta,
> like written in the feature plan:
>
> __the complete directory "lib" of the widget library itself:
> from: kdenonbeta/khexedit2/src
> to:   kdeutils/khexedit

KPilot wants to use this widget library as well, if possible. KPilot has been
instrumented to use it if possible, but if it's in a different and
non-dependent CVS module, then the dependency gets a little convoluted.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?