fix my KCModule issues once and for all

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 17:51:13 BST 2003

On Friday September 26 2003 12:40, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> With KAutoConfig style management of widget, the widget manager will be
> able to tell if there was actually a change in such situation or not.

Yes, that's right. That's why I didn't put the setChanged( true ) in the
defaults method of my wrapper class.

But as I said before, it might be that user actually expects the apply button
to be enabled after pressing "Defaults". Because if you press "Defaults" and
just nothing happens you might get suspicious whether that program is working
correctly.
But I think some usability people should comment on that...

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de