Textfile classification (encoding, languages etc.)

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 05:35:47 BST 2003

On Friday 26 September 2003 00:01, Don Sanders wrote:
> > Oh, yeah, I'll be rewriting it once I'll get some more time.
>
> I'm certainly finding the existing external process implementation
> hard to debug.

KSpell is not really something sane people want to debug, especially if
they can trick me into fixing it for them with some tempting offer of
cookies. It's more one of those libraries, that everyone needs but when
a bug report about it comes in, people are like "Oh, a KSpell bug...
Man, I definitely have to clean up my apartment tonight and then I need
to fix indention in a lot of my classes so there's no way I could fix
it". I talked to Malte and he'll try to put some of his stuff in
kdenonbeta in the coming days and I'll try doing the same with the new
KSpell implementation. We'll see how that goes.

Zack

--
Instructions should be read first, or not at all.
Anything else is admitting defeat...