kwallet

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Sep 18 03:00:24 BST 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 20:53, CP Hennessy wrote:
> Hi,
> 	Looking at the KWallet interface it is not obvious to me how to *disable*
> KWallet from storing data from a particular site?
> For example if I did not want to store a PIN number of a bank account, but
> I did want to use Konqi.

   Right now you can either disable all of kwallet, or use it everywhere.
There have been requests and discussions about more fine-grained control, but
this is mostly up to the applications to deal with.  Dirk did the KHTML
integration, but I'm willing to review patches.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/