[patch] non-blocking messagebox.

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at tiscalinet.be
Sun Sep 14 13:17:26 BST 2003

Often I already has some crash in my application due indirectly to an error
message, or an information messagebox.

The problem is that calling a dialog with exec() call
QApplication::enter_loop()  and it this loop, some components can be deleted,
specialy the class which call the dialog.

This could be the best way to fix bug like
Bug 63524 and Bug 63127

The patch add an option to the message box to cal QDialog::show() insteads of
QDialog::exec()  Of course, this is only usefull if this is a simple error or
information dialog, without exepting results

Opinions?