kdeextragear and qt 3.2

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Sep 9 02:16:51 BST 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:59:10PM +0200, Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> Was it intentional to make kdeextragear require qt3.2 ?
> IMHO this is not logical.
> And I would like to compile programs from kdeextragear with qt 3.1 and kde
> 3.1.

Reliance on Qt 3.2 is now fully documented, and extends to all modules, so
everyone can use Qt 3.2 features with impunity. If you want KDE 3.1, I recommend
checking out kdeextragear's KDE_3_1_BRANCH branch, if it has one.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org