kdesupport is dead, long live kdesupport?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Sep 7 14:57:10 BST 2003

On Sunday 07 September 2003 06:32, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Has someone emotions connected to kdesupport? We had it in older
> releases already only for CVS users, but I don't have the feeling that
> many use it. I'd like to get rid of it for good.

  I'm still blindly building it but I have no idea if I even need what's in
there. :-)  I don't know if we'll need it in the future either.  Is it
possible that we'll have to add things there again one day?

  Actually it could be particularily useful for non-linux systems, where
packages aren't always available.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/