KWallet integration - from the developer

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Sep 4 14:29:50 BST 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 09:24, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Thursday 04 September 2003 14:52, George Staikos wrote:
> >    Seriously, I don't want to have a "final word" here.  However I don't
> > have time to deal with speculation and unfounded criticism.  If anyone
> > wanted to do that, they missed their chance while I was at Nove Hrady.  I
> > was there for days after the paper was published and the talk was
> > presented, and even after most of the code was in CVS.
>
> Do you have a URL where the paper can be found?

  It is a bit outdated now due to hacking at N7y, but it is on the Kastle
proceedings page, as well as at:

http://www.staikos.net/~staikos/papers/2003/ in both PS and LaTeX formats.

  I intend to write a followup to detail the changes I made, almost all of
which were the result of feedback from developers at Nove Hrady.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/