unifying libkdenetwork/syntaxhighlighter and kdeui/ksyntaxhighlighter

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Wed Sep 3 10:56:53 BST 2003

Here's another leftover from the conference that it would be nice to slip
under the feature freeze thing.  :-)

This one's pretty simple -- kdeui/ksyntaxhighlighter was based on the similar
class in libkdenetwork.  The APIs are still the same except for one method,
which I'm including in this patch.

One of these is being used for KMail and KNode, the other for KHTML and
friends.

I'd like to apply the attached patches to KMail, KNode and the class in
kdelibs, and remove the one from kdenetwork.

Objections?

-Scott
--
The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow
sharper.