KWallet integration

Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett duncan at kde.org
Mon Sep 1 22:03:54 BST 2003

Hi, I have seen the recent integration of KWallet for password managment.
Kopete is already integrated with this technology.

What worries me is the current message. The first time you run Kopete it tries
to retrieve the password from KWallet it display a very scary message like
"Kopete is trying to open application KWallet" Allow Yes/No/Always.

I don't know how this works under the scenes but I think the message could be
changed to something more descriptive and less "panic" like
"Kopete needs to retrieve a password from KDE Password Manager".

What do you think?

Duncan

--
www.mac-vicar.com/~duncan