kdebase/kcontrol

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon Sep 1 20:27:45 BST 2003

If you encounter any KCMs that when you open them in kcmshell (KCMultiDialog),
press apply and then the apply button stays disabled when changing the config
in the page the KCM doesn't call setChanged(false) in the save() method.

This could be fixed by calling setChanged(false) in KCMulitDialog after
calling save(). I don't know if this is the right way to go, but at least
this way we could be pretty sure that third party KCMs won't break.

Opinions?

--
C'ya
        Matthias