build failure in kdebase

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Thu Oct 30 22:06:51 GMT 2003

Jason Keirstead wrote:

> Since OSX is BSD based, this post to kde-devel may be of some help.

This didn't help exactly, but got me on the right track.  It's hackish,
but does the attached patch seem less hackish than #including the other
stuff at least?  This makes it compile on OSX, and should be
functionally equivalent, without all the include trickery.

I'm not incredibly happy with it, but maybe something along these lines
would work...

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE