Paste->PasteText

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sat Oct 25 23:23:15 BST 2003

On Sunday 26 October 2003 00:42, Richard Moore wrote:
> On Saturday 25 October 2003 21:12, Andras Mantia wrote:
> >  Some time ago the PasteText standard action was added to the
> > kdelibs. I would like to convert the text handling application to
> > it. Here's the trivial pacth for KMail, KNode and KEdit. May I
> > apply? (Just asking, as I don't want to upset anybody.)

Please apply to KMail. I can't speak for the other apps.

> This could potentially break the xmlgui files for those apps. Have
> you tested that this works ok? (including for people who have
> customised their toolbars).

All customization of toolbars is anyway lost as soon as the version
number of the global xmlgui file is higher (unless this has changed
since KDE 3.1). And that has so far been the case for each KMail
release (which is why I've given up to configure my personal toolbar;
now I simply change the default KMail toolbar ;-) ). So there's nothing
this change could make worse in the case of KMail.

Regards,
Ingo