KSSL session reuse bugs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Oct 23 11:10:52 BST 2003

On Thursday 23 October 2003 10:52, Stefan Rompf wrote:
> Right now I'm testing a change that moves session handling into KIO::
> TransferJob. I hope that this solves all my problems beside following
> redirections. For security reasons, I don't use kssld, see my answer to
> Waldo.

Shouldn't this apply to other kind of jobs than TransferJob, too?
For instance, stat() over https (testing if a URL exists)
or fetching multiple urls at a time, or hmm, listing a dir over webdavs, or
anything else one can do over webdavs.

Maybe this should be moved to a separate singleton class (KStaticDeleter),
used by SimpleJob?