Systray problem

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu Oct 23 04:29:02 BST 2003

On Wednesday, 22 October 2003 14:40, Andras Mantia wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I noticed some possible bug in the systray after today's update. For
> example the KPPP icon in the systray appears after the first successful
> connection, but it doesn't appear anymore after disconnectin/reconnecting
> and I get some X errors like:

It disappears  or it just appears in the left top corner of the screen? 'cause
I get this with kxkb, e.g. And I once had a ksirc systray icon dissapear
while ksirc itself acted just like the icon would have been there (i.e.
minimizing server manager window just made it become hidden instead of
becoming minimized).

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org