PATCH: KFileDialog's URL bar

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Fri Oct 17 04:13:13 BST 2003

Hi,

The following patch is meant to partially revert a recent change (rev 1.43) to
the file dialog that disabled the ability to add items to the file dialog's
URL bar by clicking the RMB on an empty space. I do not know why that was
changed, but I find it annoying that I have to click on an existing icon in
order to add a new one. Also if you remove all the currently displayed items,
then you are no longer able to add a new one since you cannot get any context
menu anymore. The patch also attempts to make the context menu... well
context based :)

Any objections ?

--
Regards,