KAction shortcut problem

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Thu Oct 9 22:22:46 BST 2003

Hi,
in kwrite, you can indent a line with CTRL-I and unindent it with
CTRL-SHIFT-I, this worked since long time. Now, the unindent shortcut is no
longer working :/ I is shown in the menu and if you reconfigure it to say
ctrl-shift-k it works, but i am not aware of any clash inside kwrite (doesn't
work for kate/kdevelop/quanta, too). Could this be some new regression in
kaction or I am just missed some internal clash ?

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org