setMainWidget() (Re: contact list context menus gone, no mainwindow?)

Grzegorz Jaskiewicz gj at pointblue.com.pl
Thu Oct 9 13:50:25 BST 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Jason Keirstead wrote:

> Also, dont forget that you can turn off the systray icon in Kopete. So you
> can't use that as a WinId either.
That is why i would like to get this information from kopete/libkopete. In
case it just cannot be provided, it will send me 0.

And one more, since we have more than one protocol, and more than one
account/protocol i would like to be able to set notification title. I
cannot do that at the moment, only way of doing it seems to be creating
entry in kopeterc file, and this is not only obscure but even not
avaliable for me on runtime since i cannot just change this file everytime
someone adds new account.

--
GJ