Fwd: Unable to load MSN protocol plugin

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Oct 7 21:50:16 BST 2003

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 22:34, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > I have no idea how to fix this portably with FreeBSD, hopefully someone
> > on core-devel knows.
>
> Use a different name for the lib?

I was afraid someone would mention this.

It's fine with me, but could someone enlighten me _why_ it breaks on FreeBSD?
And if this is unportable, would it be possible to add a check for it in e.g.
unsermake? In my case the lib and the module are in the same Makefile.am, so
it should be detectable.

Also, are you sure renaming the lib isn't a workaround for a big in KLibLoader
or the build system? (Before I start fixing ghosts...)

--
Martijn