Fwd: KEditToolbar bug ?

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Sun Nov 30 19:49:20 GMT 2003

On Sunday 30 November 2003 20:05, Pupeno wrote:
> always using the same actionCollection() I use for the other actions I
> create with KAction, but those created with KStdAction appear in the
> kedittoolbar.

Ah, I know.
You're using kdelibs-3.1 and at that time only actions with an icon would
appear in kedittoolbar.

This has been fixed in kdelibs CVS head, all icons appear now, and those
without icon are given the unknown icon. One day I'll implement a way for the
user to assign an icon to an action in this dialog. For now it looks pretty
bad with the unknown icon.

Conclusion: give icons to your actions.

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer