Kids icons for kdeartwork ?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sat Nov 29 18:45:40 GMT 2003

On Saturday 29 November 2003 12:31, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> everaldo has released a set of kids icons, which make KDE suitable for a
> Komic Desktop Environment :-)

Your timing couldn't be better :)

This weekend my 7-year old cousin is over at our place and somewhere inbetween
her endless sessions of KTuberling and the other KDE games I installed these
icons and she really likes them.

(It takes a fair amount of work to turn a default SuSE 8.2 user with KDE 3.1
into something suitable for little children btw, more than I expected, but
that's another issue. Perhaps we should ship some predefined profiles that
can be easily extracted into those users' $KDEHOME with adjusted settings. I
didn't try current HEAD, it's not in a state that I wanted to unleash it upon
others)

--
Martijn