KSCD, showstopper list

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Nov 23 23:32:58 GMT 2003

Am Montag 24 November 2003 00:18 schrieb George Staikos:
>   I would say, 'nothing', but what makes us ship KDE releases with
> showstoppers then?  For an example, see the multimedia preview bugs that
> caused major stability issues.
The only multimedia preview bug I know of was reported in march and
we then disabled the previews per default for the next release.

What makes you believe putting a list of problems on a different web page
makes them fixed easier or faster?

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화