Still some problems with the systray w/ PATCH

Leon Bottou leon at bottou.org
Sat Nov 22 04:26:31 GMT 2003

I just noticed klipper (the executable, not the applet) does not inherit ksystemtray.
It does everything by hand.  And it does *not* call  QXEmbed::initialize() !!!!

Refs:	See kdebase/klipper/main.cpp and kdebase/klipper/toplevel.{h,cpp}
		Compare with kdelibs/kdeui/ksystemtray.cpp.

I found this because I was toying with reparenting detection in qxembed client (post 3.2)
My testcase was klipper.  Of course it did not work.

- L.