Noatun systray patch, use new loopaction and default icons

mETz81 at web.de mETz81 at web.de
Sat Nov 22 19:14:57 GMT 2003

Moin,

This patch does the following:
- uses my newly added loopactionmenu instead of a menu entry that toggles both
its icon and text depending on the looping type set in Noatun (was bad UI
design IMO)
- use default icons defined in NoatunStdAction, I have no idea why these were
set in the xmlgui file as well

The second one is a preparation to unify noatun icons as bit, I'll soon post a
patch that obosoletes the old noatun icons and uses KDEs default "player_*"
icons. I won't get into more details right now as that's not finished yet.

Please try this patch and comment on it. I hope _removing_ i18n strings is ok,
after all it even causes less work to translators.

Also sending this to core-devel because nobody seems to be active on
kde-multimedia (my last patches yielded no comments at all) :(

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein