KDEPrint needs help

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed Nov 19 09:09:29 GMT 2003

Hi all,

Some of you may have noticed it, I'm not very active in KDEPrint
these last few months. I'm just maintaining the code as much as
I can, trying to solve the most critical problems. There's 2
reasons for that:
1) I have my job, which currently implies working under Windows,
   and this makes even bug checking more complicated (as I have
   to reboot each time), and less frequent.
2) my social life is (luckily) more filled in than before, which
   implies less time to hack at home

So, without giving up kdeprint, I'd like to find 1 or 2 persons
to help in core-developing and maintaining it. Othewise, kdeprint
will probably evolve much slower than at its beginning.

Thanks.
Michael.