kde-common

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Mon Nov 17 10:14:41 GMT 2003

Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> How to solve that? And for the future, we should establish some
> kind of policy for giving out CVS accounts, at least for the
> translations. I can imagine that in larger translation teams, the
> problem might get bigger as it's impossible to check every member's
> translation - so there has to be trust in those translators having
> a CVS account.

Wait... As far as I remember there was policy only one or max two team
leader(s) to have CVS account. Is it changed?

And I think that team leader should have right to say no if
contributions are not good enough. I had problems with bad
contributions as well in past.

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team