kbookmarknotifier.kidl assumes to be in the same kdebase prefix

Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett duncan at kde.org
Mon Nov 17 04:01:26 GMT 2003

Hi

My kde installation is a bit weird since I have each module installed in its
own directory (well, arts and kdelibs use the same because build
restrictions) and then /home/duncan/usr/kde has symlinks to the right files,
managed all by a script to clean, create and remove the symlinks

When I build kdebase into its prefix, it fails because it assumes a file
included in kdelibs is in the same prefix with kdebase, I think the
assumption is wrong

make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/home/duncan/usr/packages/kdebase/
include/kbookmarknotifier.h', needed by `kbookmarknotifier.kidl'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/duncan/Developer/kde-build/kdebase/
konqueror/keditbookmarks'

I only install kdebase in a different prefix during install, after that all is
symlinked from the same prefix.. but I think it should be allowed to have
kdebase in a different prefix included in KDEDIRS.

Opinions?

Duncan