Wifi is really broken, what about kmilo

Matthias Welwarsky matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Fri Nov 14 21:32:46 GMT 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 20:47, George Staikos wrote:
> On Friday 14 November 2003 14:16, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
> > >
> > > What makes you think its cute? Its a UI nightmare.
> >
> > That said, what about kmilo? I had a look at it just a few days ago. It's
> > looking incomplete at least, and the user interface leaves room for much
> > improvement. The only nice thing about it is that it integrates into
> > kicker as an applet so that you can monitor your wireless network without
> > having a big window open on the desktop...
>
>   KMilo has nothing to do with wireless.  It also seems to work perfectly
> for the hardware that it has support for.  I've been running it for almost
> a year on my laptop now, and it looked quite good (even more impressive) on
> Mirko's Vaio.

Ah, mea culpa. I mixed it up with the kwireless panel applet. Where did I have
my thoughts. Probably because it's from the same author ;)

However, the kwireless applet has some kind of

regards,
	matthias

--
Matthias Welwarsky
Fachschaft Informatik FH Darmstadt
Email: matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de

"all software sucks equally, but some software is more equal"