KConfig XT and maintaining compatibility

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Nov 14 09:37:49 GMT 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 10:20, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> Uhm, well, it's not being expanded because you don't seem to be doing a test
> that would ever make that block of code get hit...
I'm afraid you're spreading misinformation in several ways ;(

am_edit just doesn't care about conditionals at all. No matter how you write them.

> Alternatively, the unsermake-friendly way is to just define the set of
> includes in the configure.in.in like:
That's the version that makes sure it will never work with unsermake.
I can't see what's friendly about that.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.