ANNOUNCE: another shift in 3.2 schedule

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Thu Nov 13 10:21:05 GMT 2003

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:46:06AM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> So I'll tag a beta2 on 29th-30th and hope that most
> regressions are fixed till then. As I will stick to my vacation
> plans for december, I'd move the first release candidate
> towards 4th week '04.

Sensible, but in this case I'd like Dirk to make a 3.1.5 release. I've got
several (crash) fixes backported and the argument that they'd be released in
3.2 soon doesn't hold up anymore. Besides, I didn't backport stuff to tell
my users "never mind those, upgrade to a completely new KDE in January
anyway".

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "In the name of sheer pity, won't someone operate on
cap at capsi.com | Chairman Arafat and put that poor cancer into a cleaner