deeper freeze

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Nov 12 11:51:10 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 12:44, Rob Kaper wrote:
> If developers cannot fix minor bugs anymore, we'd actually punish those who
> don't have any outstanding major bugs, whether that definition inherits from
> "importance of user data" or not.
Yes. If you consider being forced to test the desktop instead
of continuously patching it, punishing - then I punish you.

I don't know if you actually figured, but if you read kde-cvs, _many_
of that little patches turn out to break another aspect or do not compile,
or have to be discussed, etc. That's the way open source development
(within KDE) works - just not a two weeks before scheduled release.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.