deeper freeze

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Nov 12 08:14:09 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 23:50, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> So we can stop fixing crashes? Great news! :-p
Crashes are indeed an inbetween severity and are hard to
capture through < and > ;(

It all depends on how often that crash happens and how easy
it is to fix - _and_ how likely it is to loose data. So a crash in
a game while doing something obscure is rather normal, while
a crash in kmail or kate while doing spellchecking is definitly
critical.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.