deeper freeze

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Nov 11 13:30:11 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 04:43, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> So far I count 50 confirmed bugs >= major. Every other bug
> can wait for 3.2.1. We made excellent progress and KDE CVS
> is an excellent shape (if you look at the 50 bugs, you'll figure that
> most of them aren't new) - it just got some rough edges.

  I have at least 2 *major* bugs to fix that may not be fixed for another week
or two at best.  I have a partial patch for one if people want to play with
it.  FYI at least one of them is that flash just plain doesn't work.  There
is also at least one major SSL issue.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/