taking over KDE Traffic

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Thu Nov 6 18:51:19 GMT 2003

On Thursday 06 November 2003 11:07, Peter Rockai (mornfall) wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'd like to take over the currently sleeping KDE Traffic. I have already
> started to write first issue and will be sending it to Zack Brown this
> evening or tomorrow.
>
> Russel: I'd like to ask whether this is OK with you. I ask just in case,
> but i am quite sure i interpreted your e-mail to kde mailing lists right.
> Another question for you is a more technical one: what tool are you using
> for stats generation? My first issue will come out without them, but i'd
> like to get them back in next one. And one last thing: is there any tool to
> make up archive links, or is it manual job. Please reply to me privately
> and thank you for your help.
>
> Navindra: I'd like to ask you what is the usual procedure for posting
> announcements to dot.kde.org? May i send these to you via e-mail or use the
> usual form on the dot -> contribute? Thanks for your help as well.

I don't care, but you'll have to take it up with Henrique Pinto, who's already
expressed an interest.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
"The pathology is to want control, not that you ever get it, because of course

Russell Miller - rmiller at duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore