Crystal source files: in kdelibs?

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Nov 5 09:29:09 GMT 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 02:19:35PM -0500, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> > Wow.. I'd swear we had a special module for sources of artwork, or is a real
> > SVG icon set supported now?
>
> We had a renderer and loader support since 3.1, you should know that

Must have forgotten because we didn't have SVG icons at the time. But..
there are still 189 unmaintained Crystal icons in kdelibs, 228 in kdebase,
52 in kdemultimedia, 201 in kdegraphics, 88 in kdegames, etc etc etc. I
don't think that with those numbers, we should put even more stuff in
kdelibs that will barely be maintained?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "In the name of sheer pity, won't someone operate on
cap at capsi.com | Chairman Arafat and put that poor cancer into a cleaner