new class

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Mon Mar 24 19:19:11 GMT 2003

On March 23, 2003 09:16 pm, Charles Samuels wrote:
> On Sunday 23 March 2003 5:11, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > On Sunday March 23, 2003 03:00, Charles Samuels wrote:
> > > http://www.derkarl.org/~charles/datacollection.h
> > > http://www.derkarl.org/~charles/datacollection.cpp
> > >
> > > (the documentation has a description)
> > >
> > > I've found the class very useful, and am wondering if it can see itself
> > > moved to kdelibs.
> > >
> > > It still needs some testing, but I'm certainly not the only one who can
> > > find a use for it.
> >
> > How many apps use it?
>
> Currently none, however, I'm writing code as we speak which will use this
> shortly, and I duplicate the functionality in Noatun.
>
> -Charles

I would also use this in Kopete once there is an XSLT lib in kdelibs

OT: Anyone working on one of these? I think one based off of the
Apache Xalan lib would be ideal ( http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/index.html ),
it works well and has a nice clean C++ API. Not sure about how
well Apache licensing works with kdelibs though??

--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org