Fwd: kprinter crashes with KDE 3.1.1 + woody

Thiago Macieira thiagom at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 24 18:06:36 GMT 2003

George Staikos wrote:
>   From what I can tell, KExtendedSocket async calls continue to run after
> the destructor is called.  If this is indeed the case, please apply a patch
> to KExtendedSocket to cancel asynchronous actions in the destructor.  I put
> a hack in the cups code for now.

I have done that locally and I'm testing to make sure I didn't do anything
stupid.

Does that solve the problem? If so, I'll apply to HEAD and backport to BRANCH
in a few days' time (if nothing else breaks)

--
  Thiago Macieira - UFOT Registry number: 1001
 thiagom at mail.com
   ICQ UIN: 1967141  PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358
     Registered Linux user #65028