now severely off-topic rant about people's styles of stating opinions (was: Re: RFC: KConfig XT (KDE 3.2))

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 24 04:20:58 GMT 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 10:21:13AM +0100, Stephan Kulow scrawled:
> If you have by chance the mail I sent you when you asked about posting
> rights to kde-core-devel, read it again.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:25:35PM +1100, Daniel Stone scrawled:
> Ah, SSHed into the OS X box, and found it.
>
> Yep, it was more or less what I thought, as I said earlier in a private
> mail to coolo.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org> -----
>
> From: Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org>
> To: "Per Winkvist" <per.winkvist at cell-telecom.com>,
> 	"Daniel Stone" <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: -core-devel posting rights?
> Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:08:05 +0200
> Cc: <kde-core-devel-admin at kde.org>
>
> Am Thursday 26 September 2002 07:45 schrieb Per Winkvist:
> > Hmm
> >
> > I added you now so please try to keep the posts on topic.
> >
> Which doesn't include kopete btw
>
> Greetings, Stephan
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----

Still no response. If anyone knows what the hell Coolo was rambling
about, or what he was on at the time (and how much per kilo), please
tell me.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne