Abandoned List

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Mar 20 10:22:08 GMT 2003

Zack Rusin writes:

  >> Along the same lines are there applications in kdenonbeta which
  >> should really go in backhole (someone mentioned this to me
  >> earlier)?

  Zack> Nope. You'd have to email each one of the authors to find that
  Zack> out.

I remember that someone's already done this some time ago.  At least I
have gotten a mail about this when kig was still in kdenonbeta.  I
seem to recall that it was Ian, but I'm really not sure, so someone
correct me on this :)
cheers
domi

--
There is a great discovery still to be made in Literature: that of
paying literary men by the quantity they do NOT write.